Operations Manager: 3D Concrete Printing
Saint-Gobain Weber Beamix B.V. has been a pioneer ever since the early 2000s. Back in 2005, we were the first company to 3D print a wall. Ten years after that, TU Eindhoven embraced our technology and dedicated further scientific research into this innovative construction method. A consortium of companies then took our technology from lab scale to full-size projects such as bridges and houses. Our development since has been rapid—in 2019, we opened Europe’s first concrete printing factory together with market leader BAM Infra.
Weber Beamix, Eindhoven, 38 hours per week
Do you get energy from:
- Being responsible for the operations of the 3D Printing production facility in Eindhoven;
- Being responsible for the operational, global , roll out of our 3D printing activities;
- Being able to apply, develop and implement process to optimize the operational process;
- Being able to balance structure and adhoc work to come to the best end result;
- Steer, manage and develop the production team;
- Being ambitious.
Do you recognize yourself in?
- You have a HBO or University degree in (Technical) Business or similar field;
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in Operations Management with strong Project Management skills;
- You are comfortable and have experience with Lean/Agile development,
- Good writing and communication skills. Fluent English and Dutch;
- Good knowledge of Excel/Google Spreadsheet;
- Entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset;
- Adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment;
- An active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows;
- Experience in managing a team of contractors or employees on multiple projects simultaneously.
Yes? Then we have a match!
Does this fun and versatile feature fit? And do you have the right skills? Then we would like to meet you and hear how you want to use your energy and talents. In addition, we would like to take the opportunity to tell you more about our great company, the position and terms of employment, such as:
- an excellent salary (between € 3.500,- to € 4.600,- gross);
- 25 leave and 6 ADV days;
- excellent pension provision;
- max. 10% bonus;
- sports allowance;
- chair massage and free fruit;
- a wide range of training and career opportunities within Saint-Gobain;
- and above all: a pleasant no-nonsense working atmosphere with Brabant cosiness at a top employer!
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and résumé on this page. If you’d like more information, please contact Peter Paul Cornelissen, International 3D Project Manager, at +31 (0)682851030.