(m/f) Weber Beamix, location Eindhoven, fulltime (38h)
Saint-Gobain Weber Beamix B.V. has been experimenting with this technology already at the beginning of this century and 3D printed the first wall in 2005. It took another 10 years until this technology was embraced by the TU of Eindhoven and the scientific development of this way of building was really boosted. With a consortium of companies, the new technology has been developed from laboratory scale to full size projects (bridges, houses). The first concrete printing factory in Europe owned by market leaders Weber Beamix and BAM infra was opened in 2019.
As Saint-Gobain we believe in and rely on the entrepreneurship of our employees therefore we prefer to look for the personal match. If you think you are the candidate for this position, we rather meet you in person than reading long motivation letters.
Do you get challenged by?
- Being responsible for the product development and optimization according to the product specifications
(mortar, printing process and hardened concrete specifications);
- Managing the project process (e.g. definition of the project specifications, development, industrial tests,
field tests, …) and making suggestions /adjustments for improvements;
- The ability to work independently and/or in working groups (e.g. other R&D departments, production,
logistic, marketing) and a mixture of practical work (hands-on) combined with theoretical research;
- Being involved in local (Benelux) and international projects: developments, technology deployment, academics, etc.
Do you recognize yourself in?
- University/HBO+ level (e.g. chemistry, materials science or formulation)
- Experienced in a similar innovative position, preferably within a 3D environment;
- Strong analytical thinker and structured way of working;
- Able to combine practical work with theoretical research;
- Knowledge of concrete and/or mortars (preferably);
- Good level of English (good level of Dutch is a plus).
A job that will challenge your talents and that comes with a high level of responsibilities within a professional company with lot of room for innovation and initiatives. Weber Beamix also offers an excellent salary and a wide range of benefits, like a good pension, 31 days off, bonus, wellbeing activities, hybrid way of working, informal cultural. Within the Saint-Gobain group there are ample opportunities for development and growth.
Information and respond:
Do you have the right talents to get the most out of the position of R&D Project leader – 3D Concrete Printing? Send an email and your CV to HR@weberbeamix.nl before October 15th. If you would like more information first, please contact Jan Blaakmeer
(R&D), +31 6 5191 15 47.