3D Concrete Printing:
The printing of 3D concrete elements is a growing market at home and abroad where innovation is in full swing. In our 3D factory, a wide range of products are printed for various applications.
Do you get excited by:
- Online marketing;
- The possibility to join a young team with high, global ambitions;
- Develop and conquer new markets;
- Develop and organize campaigns, content and events;
- Track and analyze data to improve and become better every time;
- Working in an agile environment.
Do you recognize yourself in?
- HBO level of education (Marketing Communication);
- Able to create, guide and execute the MarCom plan;
- Experience and affinity with online marketing (and its tools);
- Website and content development;
- Experience with data analytics;
- Experience and affinity with a global role;
- Knowledge of 3D printing is a big plus;
- English copy writing skills;
- Able to travel in and outside the Netherlands.
Yes? Then we have a match!
Do you have the right talents and energy to get the most out of this position? Then we would like to meet you and hear how you want to use your energy and talents. In addition, we would like to take the opportunity to tell you more about our great company, the position and terms of employment, such as:
- Salary based on your experiences and maturity;
- 25 leave and 6 ADV days;
- Excellent pension provision;
- Max. 10% bonus of your year salary;
- Monthly sports allowance;
- Availability of weekly chair massage and free fruit;
- A wide range of training and career opportunities within Saint-Gobain;
- And above all: a pleasant no-nonsense working atmosphere with Brabant’s pleasant atmosphere. Join us!
We would like to receive your short motivation and CV, before August 1st 2023, for the attention of Bette van Bree. You can apply via the application form.
Learn more about this feature:
Peter Paul Cornelissen
Business Unit Manager 3D Printing
Phone: +31 6 282 510 30