Junior MarCom Manager: 3D Concrete Printing
Saint-Gobain Weber Beamix B.V. has been a pioneer ever since the early 2000s. Back in 2005, we were the first company to 3D print a wall. Ten years after that, TU Eindhoven embraced our technology and dedicated further scientific research into this innovative construction method. A consortium of companies then took our technology from lab scale to full-size projects such as bridges and houses. Our development since has been rapid—in 2019, we opened Europe’s first concrete printing factory together with market leader BAM Infra.
Weber Beamix, Eindhoven, 32-38 hours per week
What You’ll Do:
- Create, guide, and execute the marketing plan—both online and offline;
- Develop and conquer new markets;
- Develop and organize campaigns, content, and events;
- Track and analyze data in order to improve and optimize marketing;
What You Need:
- Higher education qualification in Marketing Communication or a similar subject;
- Knowledge or experience of data analytics, online marketing and related tools, website and content development—knowledge of 3D printing is a big plus;
- Prior experience in an international work environment;
- Excellent copywriting skills in English;
- Ability to travel within and outside the Netherlands;
What We Offer:
- A challenging, exciting role in our young and ambitious marketing team;
- Experience-related salary (€2,500 to €3,500 gross per month), plus a bonus of up to 10% of your annual salary;
- A huge range of secondary benefits, including a fantastic pension plan, 31 vacation days, plenty of well-being activities, and a hybrid working environment;
- Opportunity for further training and growth within the Saint-Gobain group;
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and résumé via our online application form.
If you’d like more information, please contact Peter Paul Cornelissen, International 3D Project Manager, at +31 (0)682851030.